Terms and Conditions
- The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- Contraband and explosive articles are not allowed. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at KUNDAPURA only.
- Management is not responsible for your luggages/baggage.
- Coaches and passengers are covered by insurance. In the event of accidents and consequential injury, loss of life and any other damages, such contingencies are covered by the insurance.
- Co-Seats of lady passenger to be confirmed to lady passenger only, no accommodation given to male passenger.
- The company has the right to shift/move the ladies seat to adjacent to another ladies seat, and providing window seat is not Guaranteed.
- Changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and customer name changes are not permitted.
- Processing fee will not be refunded. For Cancellation charges please refer our 'Modify Contract' Tab. Only coupon refund available If you cancel the "Round trip" contracts.
- The contract which is booked after redemption of a coupon cannot be converted as pre/post/Open Contract again. Cancellation is allowed for the booking done with coupon redemption (pre/post/open contract), but an amount will not be refunded. 100% of the amount is claimed as cancellation charges. i.e there is no refund for cancelled Pre/Postponed & Open contract.
- Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
- Please Carry Printout of contract while Boarding.
- Seats will be confirmed only after successful payment (Depending upon seat availability).
- All Amount will be in INR (Indian Rupees).
- Company is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS/Email for booking confirmation for any reason which is beyond our control.
- It is mandatory to produce Photo - Identity card while boarding the Bus.
- During Online Payment, We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- We are committed to protect your privacy. Any information provided by you will not be shared with third parties
- Less than 4 hours from the boarding point departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 4 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the boarding point departure time: 20 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 30 days before boarding point departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges